By Abul K. Abbas,Andrew H. H. Lichtman,Shiv Pillai
In this up-to-date variation of Basic Immunology, the authors proceed to carry a transparent, sleek creation to immunology, making this the most obvious selection for ultra-modern busy scholars. Their adventure as lecturers, path administrators, and teachers is helping them to distill the middle info required to appreciate this complicated box. by utilizing high-quality illustrations, relevant scientific situations, and concise, centred text, it is a completely accessible advent to the workings of the human immune process, with an emphasis on medical relevance.
- Concise, clinically concentrated content is logically organized via mechanism for effective mastery of the material.
- Features an appendix of medical cases and CD molecules.
- Includes numerous full-color illustrations, worthwhile tables, and chapter outlines.
- Focus questions within every one bankruptcy are perfect for self-assessment and review.
- Key points bolded in the course of the textual content make it effortless to find very important information.
- Presents info in a structure and magnificence that maximizes usefulness to scholars and teachers learning drugs, allied overall healthiness fields, and biology.
- Fully up-to-date content equips you with the newest proper advances in immunology.
- Revised and updated artwork complements your visible studying of vital ideas and decreases the over the top actual info present in better textbooks.
Read Online or Download Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System PDF
Best basic medical science books
The foreign Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies is held each 3 years to debate the hot advances and destiny instructions in Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS). This quantity collects the medical highlights and new findings approximately APS that have been generated from the newest thirteenth Congress, held in Galveston, Texas in 2010.
Endocrine Pathophysiology deals a entire advent to ailments of the endocrine procedure. instead of supplying an overpowering quantity of content material on one topic, this ebook serves as a bridge among easy endocrine body structure and endocrine issues. integrated within the textual content are case experiences protecting various endocrine problems in either inpatient and outpatient settings.
The gathering of chapters during this continuing quantity displays the most recent examine awarded on the Aegean assembly on Tumor Microenvironment and mobile tension held in Crete in Fall of 2012. The ebook presents severe perception to how the tumor microenvironment impacts tumor metabolism, mobilephone stemness, mobilephone viability, genomic instability and extra.
Supplying a distinct A-Z advisor to antibodies for immunohistology, this can be an quintessential resource for pathologists to make sure the proper software of immunohistochemistry in day-by-day perform. each one access comprises advertisement assets, clones, descriptions of stained proteins/epitopes, the complete staining spectrum of standard and tumor tissues, staining trend and mobile localization, the diversity of stipulations of immunoreactivity, and pitfalls of the antibody's immunoprofile, giving pathologists a very thorough quick-reference consultant to assets, education and functions of particular antibodies.
Extra info for Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System